By accessing the website at https://theorycraft.gg, and/or
using the products developed by TheoryCraft, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all
applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable
local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this
site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on
TheoryCraft's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a
license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on TheoryCraft's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be
terminated by TheoryCraft at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the
termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in
electronic or printed format.
- The materials on TheoryCraft's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. TheoryCraft makes no
warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including,
without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular
purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, TheoryCraft does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely
results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such
materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall TheoryCraft or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without
limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use
or inability to use the materials on TheoryCraft's website, even if TheoryCraft or a TheoryCraft
authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability
for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on TheoryCraft's website could include technical, typographical, or
photographic errors. TheoryCraft does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate,
complete or current. TheoryCraft may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time
without notice. However TheoryCraft does not make any commitment to update the materials.
TheoryCraft has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the
contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TheoryCraft of
the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
TheoryCraft may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this
website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United States
and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
It is TheoryCraft's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while
how we collect, use, communicate, disclose and otherwise make use of personal information. We have
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the
knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which
information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us
and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as
required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent
necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft,
as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to
the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that
the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. TheoryCraft may change this